Non-Rental Management Options for Homeowners
When it comes to your home away from home, you shouldn’t have to stress about the little things. You deserve peace of mind knowing that your property is cared for in your absence and that everything will be perfect when you arrive.
Five Star’s Home Watch Program was designed exclusively for situations like this and properties like yours. Supported by our experienced maintenance technicians, award-winning housekeeping department, and trusted local vendors, you can rest assured that your second home is protected, managed, and cared for at the highest possible level of service.
– Comprehensive initial inspection
– Bi-monthly walk-throughs of your property
– Inspection reports with images from every walk-through
– Coordinate vendors and communicate updates
– Free quotes on recommended repair work
– Itemized, monthly statements
– Owner arrival preparations
A Look at Our Inspector Checklist
– Exterior examination of the house, roof, window screens, doors, and doorbell, as well as patio, landscaping, driveways, and walkways
– Interior examination of the home’s outlets, flooring, ceilings, lighting, plumbing, and furnishings, as well as appliances and electronics
– Examination of HVAC items such as the thermostat, filter, and drain line
– Examination of safety items including CO2 and smoke detector tests, as well as fire extinguishers, alarm systems, and breakers/GFIs
Download a Sample Inspection Report
– Concierge services such as grocery delivery, bikes, and beach chair set-up
– Pre-arrival, departure, and deep cleans by our award-winning housekeeping department
– Home repairs and minor maintenance projects
– Vendor scheduling
– Management for weekly projects such as pool service and pest control
– Pressure washing
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of Home Watch? Home Watch is open to all non-rental second home owners in Destin and 30A. Pricing is based on the square footage of your home. Prices start at $169/month.
Why do I need a second home manager? Leaving your property unoccupied for long periods of time is dangerous. Small problems can snowball and become larger issues, especially in coastal climates where wear and tear is more prevalent. Hiring a second home manager is a preventative measure to protect your home against natural forces. An additional benefit is the relationships we have built with outside vendors. This will allow us to increase the timeliness of resolving an issue while decreasing your overall costs.
What do you do prior to my arrival? Your maintenance admin will work with you to tailor your home to your individual specifications. This includes everything from setting the thermostat to displaying patio cushions. Linen set-up, pre-arrival cleans, and other concierge services can be added for an additional fee.
What is your pricing for additional services? $45/hour.